The Private Reserve Strategy is designed to help you develop or improve your financial position by avoiding or minimizing unnecessary wealth transfers where possible, and accumulate an increasing pool of capital providing accessibility and control. A fundamental key to the Private Reserve Account is that the money must be accessible through collateralization.
- Learn the difference between a Debtor, Saver, & Wealth Creator.
- How to become your own bank and avoid or minimize losses from the interest and fees you are paying your current bank and finance companies for the major items you need during a lifetime. This includes items such as automobiles, major appliances, education, homes, business expenses, etc.
- The importance of uninterrupted compounding.
- The difference between paying cash and collateralizing.
- What is collateral capacity and why is it one of the keys to securing your financial future.
- Benefits of the Private Reserve account and which account has the most benefits.
- How to access your Private Reserve account for major capital purchases, investment opportunities, retirement income and emergencies.